I read her blog again.
I don't actually read people's blog because I don't have a friend who actually does.
So...By the way, I myself don't write much.
I prefer writing in my diary. Beautifully Decorated diary.
Yes, i'm a Big FAN of my own diaries.
For the sake of studying in Korea, I happen to found her blog by our 찐선생님's Facebook.
And i start reading her blog since then.
I'm not a great blogger, never did I think i would be one.
It was her that make me knows more about blogging.
Blogging is real fun, but it takes your time.
By the way, I realised that 2 things you need while blogging is : Camera, Photoshop.
Both are COMPULSORY needed in order to embellish your blog...
Sadly however....
I don't have any of it.
See, my blog is always full of WORDS, or pictures not my own.
That's why i'm not qualified.
but...reading her blog gradually becomes one of my daily activity.
It somehow penetrates my life.
I love every picture she posted and everything she wrote.
Her life is so interesting and monumental.
Hence, in this tiring exam week....I found that become the most interesting thing...Ha~
Yeah, i'm having my finals for the 1st semester.
After that HOLS will be coming!!!!!
However, for a SENIOR 3 student preparing her Unified Examination.....
It will gonna be a SIMPLY BUSY hols.... *sigh* >.<
I need to get back to my studies.
So, it's all for today. Ciao!
没有评论:
发表评论